Portuguese is not only spoken in Portugal, but also in Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and other African countries. Whoever speaks Portuguese is at a distinct advantage when traveling in these countries and doing business there. But also students who are interested in a semester abroad in a Portuguese-speaking country cannot avoid a Portuguese course. There is a whole set at courses and certificates. They are offered by various test centers and providers and differ according to various criteria. Before deciding on a Portuguese course, you should therefore ask yourself the following questions:
- What language level am I at?
- For what purpose is the Portuguese test taken?
- What are the requirements for the test?
- Where can I get my Portuguese certificate?
- Is it about passing the test with a certificate or a concrete score where failing is not possible?
In order to ensure the comparability of Portuguese language tests, we have carried out a graphical classification of all language tests, so that you can find your way around faster and choose the language course that suits you best.